*This post contains my referral link. I received a free subscription to eMeals in exchange for my honest opinion of their product. Here’s my full disclosure policy.
Who doesn’t want to serve up some scrumptious food on the Fourth of July? I know I do and now with the help of eMeals, you can too! My family has used eMeals for the past year and we love it. The recipes are all high quality and the plans even come with a grocery list! They even have an app you can take to the store with you. It doesn’t get any easier than that!
Right now, eMeals is offering my readers 15% off any of their 60 meal plans! Believe me, when you get your weekly meal plan and you don’t have to think about what you will make on Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday, you will be grateful! As a special bonus for signing up now, you will receive a free Fourth of July menu! So now, it’s time to get inspired with eMeals!
The special menu includes:
- Easy Baby Back Ribs
- Bacon Potato Salad
- Marinated Slaw
- Crunch-Topped Squash Casserole
- Watermelon Salad
- Berry-Topped Thunder Cake
As a special treat for my readers, here is a sneak peek at one of the recipes! Bacon Potato Salad.
- 4 lbs. Yukon Gold Potatoes
- 2 1/2 tsp salt, divided
- 6 slices bacon
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbs spicy brown mustard
- 3/4 tsp pepper
- 3 hard-cooked eggs, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup tomato
- Cook potatoes in boiling water to cover with 1 teaspoon salt 20 minutes or until tender; drain and cool 15 minutes.
- Cook bacon until crisp.
- Stir together mayonnaise, mustard, pepper and remaining 1 1/2 teaspoons salt in a large bowl.
- Peel potatoes; cut into 1-inch pieces.
- Add potatoes and eggs to mayonnaise mixture.
- Stir in bacon.
- Sprinkle with tomatoes.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Click the ad below to get started with eMeals and receive the FREE Fourth of July recipe plan!